Saturday 23 October 2010

Introduction

Hey All,
Depression affects many people, I personally have been suffering for 2 years now. Living with depression doesn't mean your down all the time, you do get your good days, sometimes for weeks and you get your hopes up that things are getting better, and then it goes back down again.
I find it very difficult, because most people don't understand. My friends, my boyfriend and sometimes even my family make things worse.
People let you down and it makes you feel worse, you're more sensitive. You tell them how bad you feel, open up which is so difficult, and then brush it off. You act how you think people want you to act but no one cares. You let it all out and be the real you and still no one cares.
It's difficult, but there will be an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment