Saturday 23 October 2010

22/10/2010

I was really quite ill all day, and being stuck in bed on your own really doesn't help your mood. I read the whole of The Deathly Hallows, 600 odd pages, so i didn't go completely insane as i'm still not sleeping well. My pre-illness plans were to go to my friends birthday party with my boyfriend, but unable to leave the bed it wasn't possible, but as he had no idea i was stuck in bed, i'm assuming the bf still thought we were going to the party, an hour before the party starts ( it takes 30 minutes to get where we were going) i still hadn't heard from him. I try to contact him but it rings and i get the answerphone as always. turns out he'd been on the phone? He said he'd come over in a bit, but 2 hours later, still no show, so i call him, after the 3rd call i finally get in contact, he says he's not coming over, he's already out somewhere else, because he thinks i should get an early night. This upsets me, obviously, i decide to tell him how low i've been feeling lately, and he turns off his phone. Feeling completely worthless i go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment